Development of a material for the manufacture of three-dimensional modular pieces of high performance for use in facades.
The main objective is to achieve a formulation of a material for manufacturing three-dimensional modular pieces for use in facades and having the following features:
- Gloss and Matt finishes.
- Non-white colour availability with all the final characteristics.
- Mineral aspect.
- High resistance to the weather.
- Cast capacity for manufacturing by mould, for relatively large pieces, with an average area of 1 square meter, with the option to be larger.
- High resistance to fire.
- High resistance to UV radiation. All the colours.
- Surface hardness Mohs scale at least 4.
- Maximum density of 1,800 kg / m3, and a density of less than 1,200 kg / m3 is desirable.